Today’s secret ingredient is chicken. Here are my recipes for chicken. I hope you enjoy!
- 4 medium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast halves
- Light Olive Oil-balsamic dressing
- 1 Whole Cucumber
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- Small purple (red) onion (optional)
- Cheese of choice
- 6 large flour Tortillas
- Fat-free sour cream dressing or dip (of your choice)
Marinate Chicken in Olive oil-balsamic dressing, then drain and grill until done. Meanwhile, peel, seed and cut cucumber in half width-wise and then cut each piece into thin strips. Set aside. Seed tomatoes and cut into thin strips. Cut up cheese into thin strips. Cut chicken into strips. Lay tortillas on counter. Top tortillas, with cheese, chicken, cucumbers, and tomatoes; add dollops of sour cream dressing. Roll up and serve.
- Fettuccini noodles
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices Genoa salami
- Fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil
- Crushed red pepper flakes (as desired)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. butter1/4-1/2 cup parmesan cheese
Boil pasta and set aside. Butterfly chicken breasts; place boned side up and pound thin. Season with salt and pepper. Lay provolone, salami and torn basil leaves on one side of the butterflied breasts. Fold breast in thirds. In nonstick skillet heat a little olive oil along with red pepper flakes. Brown chicken. Cook over medium-low heat, covered, until juices run clear. While chicken is cooking, melt butter in saucepan and add 1 cup heavy cream; heat cream to scald. Slowly add 1/4-1/2 cup parmesan cheese as desired, stirring constantly. Keep on low heat until thickened. Serve chicken on top of pasta with sauce spooned over the top.
Asian Chicken Grill
from Tyson Chicken website
4 Tyson® IFF Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts with Rib Meat
or 4 Tyson® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 red bell peppers, cut into wedges
2 small zucchini, sliced diagonally
4 ounces button mushroom caps
or 4 ounces shiitake mushroom caps
1 box Uncle Ben’s® Country Inn® Rice Pilaf
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
1. To prepare marinade, combine orange juice, teriyaki sauce and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade.
2. Wash hands. Place chicken, vegetables and remaining marinade in large resealable plastic bag. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes or longer. Wash hands.
3. Preheat grill to medium-hot. Grill chicken 15 to 20 minutes or until done (internal temp 170°F). Grill bell peppers, zucchini and mushrooms 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning once.
4. While chicken is cooking, prepare rice according to package directions. Stir in reserved marinade. Keep warm.
Serving Suggestion: Serve grilled chicken and vegetables over rice. Refrigerate leftovers.
Tip: You may substitute Tyson® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts; this may decrease cooking time.
Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore
1 large onion, thinly sliced
1 1/2 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts
2 (6 oz each) cans tomato paste
8 oz. fresh sliced mushrooms
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. basil
1 bay leaf
1/4 c. dry white wine
1/4 c. water
Put sliced onion in bottom of crock pot. Add chicken pieces. Stir together tomato paste, mushrooms, salt, pepper, garlic, herbs, white wine and water. Spread over chicken. Cover; cook on Low 7 to 9 hours (High: 3 to 4 hours). Serve chicken pieces over hot spaghetti or vermicelli. 4 servings.
1 Whole chicken
1 32oz can of tomato juice
4 or 5 medium potatoes (diced)
1 large yellow onion (chopped)
3 or 4 ribs of celery(chopped)
2 bay leaves
2 cloves of garlic (minced)
1 tablespoon of peppercorns
salt and black pepper to taste
Place whole washed chicken in a large stockpot and cover with water (may add salt). Bring to a rolling boil and cook for 45 to 50 minutes.Remove chicken from stock and allow to cool.Add potatoes, onion, celery, garlic,bayleaves and peppercorns to stock and cook for about 20 minutes.Remove skin and bones from the chicken and tear chicken into small pieces.Drain most of the stock from the vegetables leaving only enough to cover them. Add chicken, tomato juice,salt and pepper and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.