What’s In A Name 3 is the third installment of a really fun book reading challenge. You have to read 6 books sometime within the year and try to fit them into 6 specific categories.
I may have started late in the game, but I finished on time. This was a lot of fun trying to fit book titles into specific categories. And because I was also trying to fit them into the 2 holiday challenges that I am in, just made it all the more challenging.
Here is a listing again of all the books I have read for this challenge.
- food – Thyme of Death
- body of water – Christmas in Cedar Cove
- title – Call Me Mrs. Miracle
- plant – Murder of a Snake in the Grass
- place – Holidays are Hell & Santa in Montana
- music term – Silent Night
I have already signed up for What’s In A Name 4. I can’t wait for the New Year for that challenge to begin.