Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This Tuesday’s book has two stories in it. I will grab a teaser from each of the stories.
I think we’re talking about a lucrative operation. Didn’t she say that the home was in existence for three or four years? So how many girls are we talking about? A hundred? Two hundred?
– page 185 What Child is This by Rebecca York
You’re welcome, but I was thinking about the elf.” She stilled, watching his profile as he concentrated on his driving. She didn’t want to think about the elf right now.
– page 305 Better Watch Out by Dani Sinclair